top of page

If you're self employed, a 1099 contractor, a freelancer, or a small business owner and file a 1040 tax return with attached schedule C and your business was affected by the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 and/or 2021, use this survey to calculate how much refund you could expect to receive from the IRS

See How Much Money You May Qualify for in Six Simple Questions! Click Here to for a Quick Quote. Or call 800-980--3588 to speak with an agent.

bottom of page